Dr. Zamali Hj. Tarmudi
1. Entry application for ‘Mengubah Destini Anak Bangsa (MDAB)’ is open throughout the year.
2. MDAB form is free and there is no processing fee.
3. MDAB programme was established to provide educational opportunity for the qualified poor Malays and the Bumiputeras from rural areas as well as urban areas, whose parents’ monthly income is less than RM3,000.
»» Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/Equivalent to 3 credits which include Bahasa Melayu, and not qualified to apply for UiTM diploma programmes
»» Parents’ monthly income is less than RM3,000 regardless of the location (urban/suburban or rural area) and the number of dependents
i. The offer is valid for only one (1) application. Thus, successful candidates should grab the opportunity given. Once offered, candidates are required to abide by the UiTM rules and regulations as it is a once in a lifetime offer.
ii. Students who successfully completed and passed this (MDAB) programme will be offered to continue to Diploma programmes according to the rules and qualifications set by the UiTM Student Admission Department.
iii. Only staff who are appointed by UiTM are authorized to handle the application form.
iv. The offer will be automatically nullified if candidates are NOT Bumiputeras.
v. Application can be done by filling in the forms provided and attaching all required documents. Please submit the completed application forms to the Department of Academic Affairs, UiTM Sabah.
General and Entry Requirements
1. General Requirements:
i. Bumiputeras ONLY
2. Entry Requirements:
i. Bumiputeras with MALAYSIAN citizenship aged 16 and above
3. Entry Requirements for Pre-Diploma (Commerce) Programme
• Passed in Mathematics
4. Entry Requirements for Pre-Diploma (Science) Programme
• Credit in Mathematics/Additional Mathematics
5. Additional Requirements
• Physically healthy, free from mental illnesses and capable of participating in any planned programmes.
6. Apart from these requirements, approval can only be granted by the VICE CHANCELLOR.
MDAB Mission Activities
» Please click here
For Futher Enquiries, Please Contact: