Assoc. Professor Yunus Abd Samed
To be a centre for knowledge, thought and understanding of Islam at UiTM Sabah towards upholding religious belief, racial harmony and the peace of the nation in human capital development.
To upgrade the level of knowledge and understanding of Islam to students and staff at various dimensions by providing proper academic and non-academic programmes.
- To enhance the propagation and ideas as well as knowledge of Islam through academic and non-academic programmes.
- To create a knowledgeable environment through learning, teaching, discussion and research.
- To instill the value of tolerance among students and staff of various races and religions.
- To produce graduates who are confident based on the teaching of Islam.
- To offer courses in Islamic Education and Islamic Civilization that can be understood and enjoyed for a period of 3 semesters.
- To provide education and basic understanding of Islam to all students and staff.
- To give professional education and teachings in pursuit of developing professional students.
- To provide weekly tutorials to staff of all departments.
- To ensure that all students and staff are observed and given constructive advice regarding their responsibilities and as professionals in the workplace.
- To provide support and cooperation to the management towards the enhancement and achievement of the vision and mission of UiTM Sabah.
ACIS Academic Staffs
» Abdullah Khalid
» Bungsu @ Aziz Jaafar
» Nor Alhana Binti Abdul Malik
» Razizi Bin Tarmuji
» Dr. Suwaid Tapah, Prof. Madya
» Yunus Bin Ab. Samed, Prof. Madya
ACIS Administration Staffs
» Mohd. Azri Aripin
» Adie Yanti
» Asley Josley