"To become a leading reference centre and a catalyst to the accounting profession"
"To nurture and produce competent professional accountants capable of making positive contributions over their life time to the profession as well as to their stakeholders. The education and experience that we provide should lend a solid foundation of knowledge, skills, professionalism and ethical values that would enable our graduates to learn and adapt to changes in their professional lives"
Quality Objectives of Faculty Accountancy
Faculty of Accountancy is committed to providing quality programmes and ensuring continuous improvement in teaching and learning with the aim of producing excellent professional accountants to meet customers’ demand in line with the vision of UiTM. To help realise these vision and mission, the quality objectives of faculty are:
- the percentage of recipients for Dean's List exceeds 10%
- the percentage of absenteeism during the final examination does not exceed 5%
- the number of courses with failure rates above 25% does not exceed 20%
- the percentage of recipients for the Vice Chancellor Award is 1% or more
- the failure rate does not exceed 3%
- the students organize at least 3 academic seminars per semester
- at least 40% of the full time students graduate with a CGPA of 3.00 and above
- the minimum passing rate of 90% for the full time students is achieved every semester
We pledge to:
- Ensure that courses are delivered according to the syllabi
- Ensure that the continuous assessments are administered according to the syllabi
- Ensure that at least one activity for academic re -consolidation is organized every semester
- Ensure programme prepare the teaching materials in manual form/softcopy/multimedia for each course code (i-Learn)
- Ensure that Teaching Files for all every course are complete and up to date.
- Ensure that Course Files are updated every semester
- Ensure academic student’s development activities are planned and implemented at least twice every semester.
- Ensure at least 80% full time students graduate at a minimum duration