To be a centre of excellence for academic management.
To manage and coordinate all academic management activities with full responsibility.
- » To mould students into becoming individuals who adhere to the procedures and academic regulations of UiTM.
- » To produce students who excel academically.
- » To provide the latest teaching and learning facilities.
- » To ensure that the teaching faculty is sufficient to meet the manpower requirements of the various academic programmes offered.
- » To disseminate information regarding academic rules, academic management schedules and the latest procedures to all students, lecturers and staff of the Academic Affairs Department through circulars, notices or briefings within three (3) days upon receipt of such information.
- » To provide basic facilities for lecture rooms and monitor the cleanliness of such rooms at least twice (2 times) a month.
- » To ensure that Programme Coordinators/Coordinators organize student guidance clinics for critical courses at least once a semester.
- » To obtain reports on the presence of lecturers in lecture rooms from Programme Coordinators/Coordinators at least once a month.
- » To obtain reports on the absence of students who achieve only 10% of the total lecture hours.
- » To carry out Academic Mission programmes in at least four different places/locations twice (2 times) a year.
- » To ensure that the passing rate of students does not fall below 90% every semester.
- » To ensure that the number of teaching staff tallies with the needs of the institution based on the lecturers’ workload.
There are 5 functions:
1- General Administration
2- Managing the intake and study plans of students
3- Managing students’ records
4- Managing the printing needs of the Academic Affairs Department
5- Managing students’ final examination
- Managing the daily activities of the Academic Affairs Department.
- Managing the needs of the support activities for teaching and learning (Students’ Academic Visits etc.)
- Managing the leave records of lecturers and administrative staff of the Academic Affairs Department.
- Managing the monthly reports of punch cards of lecturers and administrative staff of the Academic Affairs Department.
- Managing and updating the records of lecturers’ workload.
- Serving as the secretariat responsible for conducting Academic Committee Meetings, Academic Administrators Meetings and Academic Staff Meetings.
- Serving as the secretariat for the Academic Mission Committee.
- Borang Permohonan Perbelanjaan Rasmi-Keraian.
- Borang Berhenti
- Borang Pengesahan Peringatan Lisan (Baru)
- Borang Perakuan Akta Rahsia Rasmi 1972
- Borang Permohonan Akses SIMS
- Borang Permohonan Menumpang Kuliah
- Borang Permohonan Pendaftaran Kursus Bermasalah
- Borang Permohonan Pendaftaran Kursus Bertindih
- Borang Permohonan Pengesahan Pelajar
- Borang Permohonan Tangguh Kuliah
- Borang Tempahan Penggunaa Bilik Kuliah-Dewan
- Permohonan Cuti Khas
- Slip Kehadiran Pelajar Sepenuh Masa