To become a Centre for Excellence in Human Resource Management, contributing towards the realization of the Vision of the University.
To manage and develop the human resource with the utmost dedication in order to fulfil the needs of the civil service.
The Administration Department strives towards providing various services in an efficient and dedicated manner, in line with the functions and client charters of its respective units.
1. To provide qualified and suitable personnel to fulfill departmental needs.
2. To ensure that staff information and records are maintained and updated.
3. To ensure that staff appraisals are done according to established procedures and are endorsed by the Human Resource Development Panel.
4. To ensure that all staff adhere to the Akta Badan-Badan Berkanun (Tatatertib dan Surcaj) 2000 (Akta 605) and all policies pertaining to the civil service.
5. To manage human resource development programmes in accordance with UiTM training principles and in a cost efficient manner.
6. To ensure that staff welfare is taken care of throughout their service.
7. To ensure that filing and record procedures adhere to procedures outlined in Akta Arkib Negara Malaysia and Bahagian Arkib dan Museum, UiTM.
8. To ensure that official UiTM vehicles are maintained in good condition and pass safety standards.
To provide qualified, talented and competent personnel to administer and run university activities effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the objectives, vision and mission of UiTM.